Coronary interventions: focus on long-term clinical outcomes
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Treatment of bifurcation lesions with a thin strut DES with bioresorbable polymer-long-term clinical outcomes of the CENTURY II trial
- DES with biodegradable polymer in patients with NSTEMI: four-year clinical outcomes of the randomised CENTURY II study
- 10-year follow-up of everolimus-eluting stent in 7,655 consecutive patients: single-centre registry results
- Long-term clinical performance of biodegradable polymer-coated sirolimus-eluting stent in unselected real-world Saudi patients - Seven-year results...
- Three-year clinical outcome following first-generation vs. newer-generation coronary DES implantation: a pooled analysis of the SORT OUT III-VI stu...
- Angiographic coronary artery disease burden and 10-year clinical outcomes in patients treated with first-generation DES