Coronary interventions in patients with diabetes and kidney dysfunction
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- One-year clinical outcomes of contemporary PCI in patients with renal insufficiency: data from a multicentre registry
- In-vivo evaluation of the synergic effect of metformin and mTOR inhibitors in the endothelialisation of DES in human coronary arteries of patients...
- Polymer-free DES in high bleeding risk patients with diabetes mellitus: a pre-specified substudy of the LEADERS FREE trial
- Three-year outcomes of DES in patients with and without diabetes: a pooled analysis of individual patient data from four randomised SORT OUT trials
- An effective method to predict contrast-induced nephropathy in elderly patients undergoing interventional cardiology procedures