Coronary physiology - novel concepts and novel techniques
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Prognostic value of FFR, measured after DES implantation
- What can intracoronary pressure measurements tell us about flow reserve? Pressure-bounded coronary flow reserve (CFR) and example application to th...
- Change in angiogram-derived management strategy of patients with chest pain when some FFR data are available: how consistent is the effect?
- Explanation of post-procedural FFR below 0.85: a comprehensive ultrasound analysis of the FFR search registry
- A novel way of performing FFR using a first-in-man dedicated intracoronary adenosine infusion microcatheter
- Why hyperaemic (FFR) and resting (PdPa/iFR) indices sometimes disagree and why disagreement need not be disconcerting
- Online angiography-based FFR assessment during coronary catheterisation
- Coronary sinus reducer implantation for the treatment of chronic refractory angina: a single-centre experience