Device-based interventional therapies for hypertension – Part II – Catheter-based renal denervation
With the collaboration of the Practical Course on Hypertension (PCH)
Presentations available when logged in:
- Clinical case: optimal candidate for catheter-based renal denervation
- What have we learned with respect to patient selection for renal denervation therapy?
- Catheter-based renal denervation in 2017: procedural recommendations (using angios)
- Fully controlled renal denervation procedure
- Potential targets for device-based therapies: why to target the renal arteries?