Device-based interventional therapies for hypertension – Part III – Renal angioplasty and arteriovenous-fistula creation
With the collaboration of the Practical Course on Hypertension (PCH)
Presentations available when logged in:
- Session objectives
- Potential targets for device-based therapies: why to revascularise renal arteries?
- Clinical case: patients with severe renal artery stenosis and uncontrolled hypertension (whom to PTA, whom to treat conservatively)?
- How to perform a successful renal artery revascularisation (step by step)? Tools, tips and tricks
- Revascularisation of renal artery stenosis: review of the current evidence and how to solve the cognitive conflict?
- Potential targets for device-based therapies: why to create an arteriovenous fistula?
- Creation of an arteriovenous fistula to treat hypertension
- Procedural details
- Session evaluation and key learnings