Effectiveness of Excimer laser for heavily calcified lesions
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Failed rotational atherectomy: what's next?
- The effectiveness of excimer laser coronary atherectomy for heavily calcified coronary lesion
- Effectiveness of excimer laser coronary angioplasty for a balloon uncrossable lesion
- Unexpandable right coronary calcified lesion in a young patient with recurrent angina: is the laser technique an option?
- Laser - an effective solution for under-expanded stent
- A stent, an occlusion, a failure and a saviour!
- Excimer laser atherectomy to treat a calcified lesion in an ACS case