Endovascular management for unusual vascular complications
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Pulmonary embolisation of a contraceptive implant. How would you treat?
- Endovascular treatment of an unexpected defibrillator lead extraction complication
- Embolised venous stents from right subclavian vein to right ventricle, what to do?
- Complicated ICD implantation: when team work works!
- A case of tension pneumopericardium due to bronchopericardial fistula successfully closed in an attempt of intrapericardial intervention
- Successfully treat of fish bone induced aorto-duodenal fistula: case report and literature review
- Endovascular treatment of a carotid oesophagus fistula secondary to larynx carcinoma surgery and radiotherapy