How to deal with heavily calcified lesions
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- A case of undilatable grafted artery: how to safely deliver a rotaburr to a distal vessel
- Rotational atherectomy of the entire left anterior descending artery
- Crossing the uncrossable lesion: piece of cake?
- Digging a tunnel through the rock
- Treatment of an undilatable stenosis: coronary lithoplasty - A new tool in the box?
- Perforation during orbital atherectomy in a woman. Do we care?
- Be aware of hidden calcium!