How to manage longitudinal stent-compression and stent-embolisation
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Catch it as you can
- Retrieval of an implanted coronary stent - Is it possible?
- Dislodged stent in left main to left circumflex : what to do
- Is it possible to lose stent during PCI? Maybe late Friday afternoon!
- Retrieval of floating stent from proximal calcified right coronary artery
- A long stent (36 mm) dislodged in the left main artery during a mother-in-child technique: how to retrieve it through the radial approach?
- A unique distal longitudinal stent deformation caused by entrapped elements of a non-slip element balloon