How to treat calcified lesion with or without rotablation
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Elderly PCI - overcoming challenges of widespread calcific coronary disease
- Usefulness of microcatheter and coronary guidewire in successful re-wiring after the pull-out of guidewire from dissected lesion during PCI for hea...
- What to do when the balloon won't cross! Stenting the complex calcified lesion in the CHIP patient
- Not always what it seems is what you get!
- Emergent rotational atherectomy during STEMI due to an occlusive iatrogenic right coronary artery dissection
- Calcified left main bifurcation in chronic renal failure