Imaging to predict TAVI outcomes
Session comprising selected PCR London Valves 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Usefulness of calcium occupied index as a novel predictor for acute coronary obstruction during TAVI
- Impact of left ventricular outflow tract (LVOT) morphology and LVOT-annular mismatch on paravalvular leak and new conduction abnormalities after TA...
- Accuracy of IVUS evaluation for the assessment of native valve measures in patients undergoing TAVI: a single-centre experience
- Assessment of consistency in aortic valve sizing between surgical and TAVR
- CT-based oversizing, incidence of paravalvular aortic regurgitation, and permanent pacemaker implantation with a novel self-expanding transcatheter...
- Accuracy of aortic valve calcium volume measurement with contrast enhanced multidetector CT
- Quantitative assessment of prosthetic valve regurgitation after TAVI by angiography and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging
- CT scan pre-procedural planning for transcatheter tricuspid annuloplasty