Ireland and the United Kingdom share their most educational cases: coronary intervention to rescue failed CABG in the immediate post operative phase
With the collaboration of the Irish Cardiac Society, Cardiac Intervention Group and the BCIS (British Cardiovascular Intervention Society)
Presentations available when logged in:
- Case 1: immediate post CABG PCI - native or graft?
- Case 2: two rings too tight
- Case 3: what to do about the anterior wall?
- Case 4: what's wrong with this left internal mammary artery and what to do now
- Case 5: cleaning up mess: using triple arterial access to facilitate hybrid CTO PCI
- Case 6: revascularisation with stents after CABG failure