Is thromboaspiration still relevant?
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Acute STEMI complicated by no-flow due to extensive distal thromboembolic coronary occlusion...a novel approach using stent retriever mechanical th...
- Evolving massive coronary thrombosis
- Non-conventional thrombus aspiration in primary PCI
- Bailout aspiration thrombectomy with a guide-extension catheter in STEMI due to bacterial vegetation coronary embolism
- Deformation of 3rd generation DES after aspiration confirmed by frequency domain OCT
- Massive thrombus in right coronary artery STEMI with cardiogenic shock treated with mechanical thrombectomy
- Thrombectomy in left circumflex STEMI: helper or destroyer