Lessons from PCI complications
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- "Use your head": overcoming epicardial complications during a single catheter CTO
- Guideliner-supported microsnare: an effective technique for stent retrieval
- Successful retrieval of the dislodged stent in left main coronary artery with twisted wire technique
- How to manage an entrapped intra-coronary imaging catheter
- Uninflated stent dislodged and trapped in in-stent restenosis lesion: a rare complication
- A rare complication of IABP
- Dehiscence of the balloon shaft - when rotational atherectomy is just not enough...!
- Randomised clinical trial of critical limb ischaemia patients with femoral/popliteal disease comparing ultrasound enhanced delivery of Paclitaxel a...