Lessons from PCI complications
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Stent fracture due to standard high pressure post dilatation
- The scissors effect of the left anterior descending stents and the septal haematoma
- Right coronary artery dissection
- Jailed guidewire entrapment complicated by wire fracture and major stent deformation
- An unexpected entrapping
- Stent fracture or tissue prolapse?
- Successful coronary stent retrieval from the ostium of right coronary artery using a snare kit. A complication of a right coronary artery CTO treat...