Management of coronary aneurysm
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Double stenting technique for successfully closure of coronary aneurysm in Behçet's disease
- Reconstruction of right coronary artery with two giant aneurysms in series using three overlapped covered stents.
- A clinical case of percutaneous treatment of giant coronary aneurysm
- A huge coronary artery aneurysm. A management dilemma!
- An inhospitable environment
- Successful PCI treatment of a large aneurysmatic proximal left anterior descending artery with self-expanding stent
- Coronary aneurysm after stenting following radiotherapy