Management of iatrogenic aortic dissection
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Iatrogenic bidirectional left main coronary artery dissection extended into the entire ascending aorta and mimicking occlusion of the left main bra...
- Interventional nightmare - Dissection of ascending aorta, left main, left anterior and circumflex arteries
- An unfortunate combination of coronary and valsalva sinus dissection plus coronary stent fracture inside the aorta
- Halting the wildfire: a case of aortic root dissection during coronary intervention
- Challenging management of aortic dissection following diagnostic coronary angiography
- Iatrogenic aortic root and left main stem dissection during elective PCI. A cathlab nightmare!
- Contemporary management of iatrogenic aortic dissection