New frontiers for coronay physiology
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Lumen boundaries extracted from coronary CT angiography on computed FFR (FFR CT): validation with OCT
- Clinical use of FFR-CT in the evaluation of symptomatic patients with intermediate (50-70%) coronary stenosis: can it improve diagnosis and reduce...
- FFR-guided PCI long-term prognosis in ACS - Can we rely on stable ischaemic heart disease principals?
- Differences in FFR after PCI in patients with stable angina, ACS and STEMI
- Real-time IFR-FFR assessment of coronary artery disease in patients with severe aortic stenosis undergoing TAVI
- Non-culprit stenosis evaluation using iFR in patients with STEMI
- Prognostic impact of functional assessment with FFR in ACS
- Optimal assessment of lesion severity in the left anterior descending artery by quantitative flow ratio. The wire-free invasive functional imaging...