Novel approaches for treatment of STEMI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Interim data from an ongoing study show: pressure-controlled intermittent coronary sinus occlusion results in cardioprotection when given in adjunc...
- The value of emergency coronary angiography and performance of PCI for patients undergoing therapeutic hypothermia after cardiopulmonary arrest
- The ATI score (Age-Thrombotic burden-Index of microcirculatory resistance) determined during primary PCI predicts final infarct size in patients wi...
- Timing of coronary angiography in survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- Cardioprotective effects of intracoronary morphine in patients with STEMI undergoing primary PCI: a prospective, randomised trial
- Evaluation of long-term outcomes and arrhythmia burden of a very early discharge strategy (within 48 hours) after primary PCI: an observational study
- A feasibility and safety study of intracoronary haemodilution during primary coronary angioplasty in order to reduce reperfusion injury in myocardi...