OCT - Illuminating the anatomy to guide PCI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- OCT use in aborted sudden death in a young man
- OCT evaluation post PCI - Strut fracture or artefact?
- Serial OCT and angioscopy assessment of in-stent tissue during the first 10 days after no-reflow phenomenon
- Complete healing of spontaneous coronary artery dissection demonstrated by OCT in a young postpartum female presenting with ACS
- OCT imaging in IgG4-related coronary artery disease