PCI in anomalous origin of the coronary arteries
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- PCI in dextrocardia: femoral or radial approach?
- Successful PCI at the anomalous aortic origin of the right coronary artery in cardiac arrest patient
- Successful PCI of left anterior descending CTO in dextrocardia patient
- Anomalous origin of right coronary artery from the opposite sinus: physiological approach of the asymptomatic patient
- intervention on an aberrant right coronary artery arising from the left sinus of Valsalva
- Successful left transradial coronary angiography in an elderly patient with dextrocardia and severe aortic stenosis
- The double nightmare: anomalous origin of the right coronary artery from the upper left coronary sinus and PCI complicated by iatrogenic late onset...