PCI: procedural techniques and clinical outcomes
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 late-breaking trial submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- BIO-RESORT silent diabetes substudy - Impact of silent diabetes on clinical outcome
- Relative impact of clinical presentation, lesion complexity and planned strategy on 1-year outcomes after revascularisation of coronary bifurcation...
- Safety and efficacy of the 2.0 mm zotarolimus-eluting stent in very small coronary vessels: primary endpoint results from a prospective, clinical t...
- Association between radial or femoral access and acute kidney injury in patients with acute coronary syndromes undergoing invasive management
- Routine fractional flow reserve measurement after PCI: the FFR-search study
- BIFURCATOR study: a study to compare the standard approach to treat bifurcation lesions vs a rotational atherectomy approach for calcified coronary...
- Lithoplasty for treatment of calcified coronary lesions prior to stenting: final 6-month results from the disrupt CAD study