PCR's Got Talent - Round 2 - Session 2
Presentations available when logged in:
- A comparison of clinical outcomes between triple antithrombotic therapy vs. DAPT with LAA occlusion in patients with atrial fibrillation undergoing...
- Transesophageal vs. intracardiac echocardiography from the left atrium for procedural guidance of transcatheter LAA occlusion
- Transcatheter treatment of native aortic regurgitation using a fully repositionable TAVI system: insights from a pre-clinical model
- Preemptive alcohol septal ablation in prevention of left ventricular outflow tract obstruction for TMVR
- Prognostic implications of moderate mitral regurgitation and tricuspid regurgitation in patients undergoing transfemoral TAVR - Insights from a mul...
- Prevalence of tricuspid regurgitation and its impact on mid-term outcomes: insights from a tertiary referral centre
- TAVR alters expression levels of circulating myocardial microRNAs
- Aortic annulus compliance assessment using annular deformation dynamics in TAVI treated patients
- Five-year durability and haemodynamic performance of transcatheter aortic valves vs. surgical bioprotheses
- Coronary artery CT as the first imaging test for patients with suspected coronary artery disease and indications for invasive coronary angiography:...