PFO and LAA closure complications management
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Simultaneous percutaneous closure of LAA and PFO
- WATCHout, there's a second lobe about!
- An unexpected complication: percutaneous LAA occlusion
- Cardiac perforation during LAA closure. How should we prevent and treat it?
- Percutaneous complete repair of a combined congenital cardiovascular defects, with treatment of an aortic coarctation and simultaneous PFO closure