Patient outcome following mitral valve repair or replacement
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Two-year outcomes after MitraClip treatment of functional mitral regurgitation in ischaemic and non-ischaemic dilated cardiomyopathy
- Transfemoral system for mitral valve reconstruction - Multicentric trial results
- Persistent significant tricuspid regurgitation after percutaneous mitral valve edge-to-edge repair impacts outcome
- Repeated percutaneous edge-to-edge mitral valve repair procedures for the treatment of recurrent mitral regurgitation in patients at high-risk for...
- Three-year final outcomes of the phase I mitral valve repair clinical trial (MAVERIC I) using the ARTO system for the treatment of functional mitra...
- Transapical off-pump mitral valve repair with Neochord implantation: first-year results in a multicentric experience