Percutaneous valve intervention: new devices, new approaches
Session comprising selected PCR London Valves 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Transcatheter tricuspid valve repair: initial results from the multicentre first-in-man trial
- Mid-term echocardiographic outcome in 25 patients with severe tricuspid regurgitation treated with transcatheter edge-to-edge repair using the Mitr...
- TAVI for the treatment of degenerated aortic valves after David operation: in-hospital outcomes and mid-term follow-up. A retrospective single-cent...
- Valve-in-valve in degenerated homo- and xenograft, special precautions to take?
- LAA closure with a novel device; 30-day follow-up from a single-centre case series
- New fully absorbable patch based large hole vascular closure device