Session comprising selected AsiaPCR/SingLIVE 2017 Clinical Cases submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Takayasu arteritis: endovascular interventions "a repeatedly falling patient"
- Endovascular repair of very large aneurysm of subclavian artery and thoracic aorta with tortuous anatomy
- IVUS revealed the wire crossing through the extravascular lumen to the distal true lumen in the CTO of anterior tibial artery
- A rare case of endovascular removal of free floating thrombus from the inferior vena caval in postpartum after cesarean delivery
- Recurrence after subclavian artery stenting in patient with Takayasu arteritis confirmed by fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography
- What is your strategy? Just intervention or hybrid?
- A rare case of isolated common iliac artery aneurysm
- Failure to repair a huge pseudoaneurysm at puncture site by thrombin injection with balloon occlusion