Predicting outcome after bifurcation PCI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Influence of lesion locations on bifurcation lesions treated with two-stent strategy using DES
- Clinical implication of the bifurcation angle in left main bifurcation intervention with two-stent technique: wide angle is related with poor clini...
- Intracoronary electrocardiographic parameters predict mortality rates at mid-term follow-up (up to 60 months) after stenting coronary bifurcation l...
- Angiographic severity scores (BARI and APPROACH) predict revascularisation rates at mid-term follow-up (up to 60-months) after stenting coronary bi...
- One vs. two-stent strategy for the treatment of bifurcation lesions in the context of a coronary CTO: a multicentre registry
- Five-year results of endovascular treatment of patients with left main coronary arteries bifurcation lesions
- Five-year outcomes of bifurcation stenting: insights from the SYNTAX trial