Radial access: advances in procedural techniques
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Predictors of spasm during transradial PCI - Should we routinely administer prophylaxis for everyone?
- To heparin or not to heparin? - That is the radial question
- Perfusion of the hand is preserved by the palmar arches during radial access
- Comparison of a contemporary intravascular vascular closure devices with manual compression in 3,018 patients undergoing transfemoral coronary angi...
- Effects of methods used to achieve hemostasis following percutaneous coronary procedures: a systematic review
- Acute and chronic effects analysis of transradial coronary intervention on the radial artery by OCT
- Retrograde recanalisation of radial artery occlusion in patients with need for repeated wrist procedures