STEMI: a stent is not always mandatory
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Spontaneous coronary artery dissection: comparison of IVUS and OCT images
- Christmas Eve call for an unusual STEMI case!
- Blind STEMI PCI
- Tako-tsubo syndrome and concomitant coronary artery disease. Tips for the right decision
- To stent or not to stent?
- Treating a myocardial bridge with DEB in the setting of STEMI
- Spontaneous dissection of left anterior descending coronary artery documented in Takotsubo-like syndrome