STEMI and intracoronary imaging
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Which is the best: IVUS or OCT imaging for patients with spontaneous coronary artery dissection?
- Spontaneous coronary dissection: can emergent PCI be life-saving?
- Assessment of myocardial bridge by FFR and OCT in AMI
- A case of young STEMI who underwent second PCI after oral administration of non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulant and DAPT - stent malapposit...
- Double lumen left anterior descending artery
- IVUS in the assessment of non-flow-limiting plaque rupture in STEMI
- The angiographic wedding ring