The impact of conduction disturbances following TAVI
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Thirty-day outcomes in patients treated with a repositionable and fully retrievable aortic valve designed to reduce the incidence of conduction dis...
- Incidence and predictors of permanent pacemaker implantation and new conduction abnormalities using a latest generation self-expanding transcathete...
- Very low pacemaker rate following transfemoral implantation of a self-expanding valve
- Prosthesis oversizing of a balloon-expandable transcatheter heart valve and its influence on device failure and new pacemaker implantations
- Clinical and imaging predictors of permanent pacemaker implantation after TAVI: an analysis from the PARTNER II SAPIEN 3 study
- Is there a measurable attrition in survival due to fatal development of complete atrioventricular block during the first 30 days post-discharge fro...
- Conduction dynamics after TAVI and implications for permanent pacemaker implantation and early discharge - The CONDUCT study