Transcatheter treatment of tricuspid regurgitation
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 abstract submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Percutaneous techniques for severe tricuspid regurgitation: is there a niche for these patients?
- Three-dimensional transoesophageal echocardiography during percutaneous direct tricuspid valve annuloplasty with the TR Cardioband device
- Transcatheter tricuspid valve reconstruction with a sutureless and adjustable device: initial results from the multicentre first-in-man trial
- Early experience with the Trialign system for transcatheter tricuspid valve repair: a multicentre experience
- Transcatheter tricuspid valve repair with a new transcatheter coaptation device for the treatment of severe tricuspid regurgitation - One-year clin...
- Long-term follow-up after transcatheter tricuspid valve-in-valve replacement. Haemodynamic performance and clinical outcome
- International multisite Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Therapies (TriValve) registry: which patients undergo transcatheter tricuspid repair?