Unusual cases of left main disease
Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Treatment of anomalous distal left main bifurcation
- PCI of an acute subtotal left main occlusion due to type A aortic dissection
- Look again: left main returns again!
- A very rare cause of chest pain in a young woman
- PCI for left main compression secondary to pulmonary hypertension in a 4-years-old child
- Coronary artery dissection after its cannulation for cardioplegia injection during the AVR. How to identify the true lumen?