Session comprising selected EuroPCR 2017 clinical case submissions
Presentations available when logged in:
- Superior vena cava chronic occlusion: percutaneous treatment with a radiofrequency wire and a customised stent
- Left innominate vein stenting in a case of dialysis fistula malfunction
- Percutaneous treatment of a high-output right heart failure with pulmonary hypertension due to a large iliac arteriovenous fistula, using a 16 mm p...
- Endovascular angioplasty with stenting of inferior vena caval anastomotic site stenosis and thrombosis following cardiac transplantation
- Endovascular treatment of deep venous thrombosis with angiojet and balloon dilatations
- Reopening of total occlusion in the superior vena cava, innominate vein and the internal jugular vein