AsiaPCR/SingLIVE is a highly interactive educational Course built with the specific needs and demands of interventional cardiologists in the Asia-Pacific region in mind. It offers a unique opportunity for the interventional community in the region to share knowledge, experience and practice.
Thanks to the 2,177 active participants who attended the 2016 edition of AsiaPCR/SingLIVE in Singapore from 21-23 January! Join us next year's edition from 19-21 January 2017 in the Suntec Convention Center, Singapore.
Video interview - course objectives
In this video, AsiaPCR 2016 Course Co-Director CHAN Kan-Tim discusses the tailor-made and interactive content, clear learning objectives and scientific value of the premier Cardi
ovascular Course in Asia to be held in Singapore from 21–23 January 2016 and recommends all Asian interventional cardiologists to join the fulfilling and educational sessions. See interview about AsiaPCR/Sing Course.
Read the latest interventional cardiology advancements and challenges in Asia in interviews with Doni Firman, Seung-Jung Park, Narendra Nath Khanna, Junko Honye and Shaiful Azmi Bin Yahaya.
Optimise your skills and improve the level of care you give to your patients! Benefit from watching procedures as if you were in the cathlab, and from tips, tricks and techniques shown by experienced and skilled operators. LIVE transmissions are effective educational tools. In line with PCR’s mission, their goal is to serve the needs of each individual patient by helping the cardiovascular community to share knowledge, experience and best practices. This mission is based upon:
- Careful patient selection
- Clearly identified key objectives, clinical strategies and technical refinements
- Putting the debate into perspective: whilst chairpersons and panellists debate various issues specific to each procedure, focusing on how to prevent and treat potential complications, the audience instantly contributes via React@PCR. This instant messaging system accessed via smartphone allows the audience to take an active part in the discussion during and after the case.
Discover below the four centres of excellence who hosted LIVE demonstrations at AsiaPCR/SingLIVE in 2016:
- National Heart Centre Singapore - Singapore
- Nanjing First Hospital, Nanjing Medical University – Nanjing, China
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute – New Dehli, India
- National University Heart Centre – Singapore
Discover the AsiaPCR/SingLIVE 2016 Programme.
After the Course, slide presentations and videos, which include LIVE cases and sessions are available for FREE on PCRonline.
Book of Abstracts 2016
Download the AsiaPCR/SingLIVE 2016 Book of abstracts