AsiaPCR/SingLIVE 2017 LIVE case demonstrations
Discover the four LIVE Centres that broadcasted LIVE cases for the 2017 of the Premier Cardiovascular Course in Asia.
Participants were invited to follow the LIVE demonstrations on their topic of interest if they wished to:
- Compare their practice with some of the most experienced Operators in the field
- Appreciate solutions to individual challenges which may help them achieve the best possible result for their patients
- Discuss their experience immediately with their peers during the time dedicated to discussion with the Operators
LIVE demonstrations follow high educational and ethical standards that are PCR's key priorities. It is with great respect that we thank our colleagues from the 2017 LIVE Centres who offered to share with us their thoughts and skills. We are even more grateful to the patients who agreed on supporting this outstanding educational opportunity for the interventional community.
When preparing for their LIVE demonstrations, all Operators strive to respond to the two following fundamental questions:
- What do I need to demonstrate during this LIVE case to help members of the audience improve their personal skills?
- As a member of the audience, what would I like to see and understand during the LIVE demonstration that helps me improve my daily practice?
- Live-case demonstrations: putting patients first
Discover the four centres of excellence which hosted 2017 LIVE demonstrations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
National Heart Centre
National University Heart Centre