What makes this Course unique
EuroPCR is a one of a kind Course articulated around a Highly educational Programme, built By and For you, driven by Innovation, comprising a Worldwide scope and placing Networking at the core. Discover the main principles that draw our Course.
Highly educational Programme
A Course with high educational and scientific values that perfectly addresses your needs and that of your daily practice
Our comprehensive Programme offers a broad catalogue of sessions, covering from the essentials to the latest controversies in the field.
- Over 350 sessions ensuring an in depth-coverage of the most significant scientific topics
Our Programme has been built around four complementary approaches: Themes, Topics, Focus and Formats. It has also been designed to offer a modular configuration, allowing you to easily combine elements from each one of them. Therefore, our moveable Programme can easily and precisely be adapted to your preferences. Find your Theme of interest within the field Focus of your choice, and select the educational Format that better suits you and your learning objectives. The result is a truly personalised experience.
- A modular Programme that easily and precisely adapts to your preferences
We help you choose the sessions that better suit you and your very own needs or interests by predefining a set of specific Learning Objectives.
- Predefined Learning Objectives to help you make the selection that better suits you
Our Board Members closely work with industry partners through the process of conceiving the Sponsored Programme. This scientific guidance ensures the educational outreach of the Programme.
- A thorough Sponsored Programme complying with high educational and ethical standards
The CME accreditation guarantees the high scientific value of our Programme and offers you an opportunity to carry out and validate your professional training.
- A CME accreditation that guarantees the educational and scientific value of the Programme
Built By and For you
A Course built By and For practitioners that resemble you: physician, young practitioner, nurse or allied professional.
Every year, 50% of our Scientific Programme is built based on the Abstracts, Clinical Cases, Images, Innovative works and Late-Breaking Trials submitted by the interventional cardiovascular community that you are part of.
- 1 out of 2 sessions built based on community submissions
All of our session speakers and panelists are practitioners just like you. From the stage, they share their experience with over 12,000 participants hoping to help them strengthen their day to day decision-making for each individual patient.
- All sessions held by daily practitioners
All throughout the year we conduct satisfaction surveys to make your voice heard: your feedback drives our progress.
- New Session Formats constantly developed based on ongoing feedback
Driven by Innovation
The place to be for encountering innovation in terms of devices, research, late breaking trials and of course, education formats.
We understand your urge to access the latest research results and data. That is why every year we invite some of the leading clinical investigators on stage to disclose their latest innovative knowledge.
- Strong partnerships with the Industry to be kept up to date with innovation
Innovators Day, held one day before EuroPCR begins, connects the Key Stakeholders in Innovation in the European Cardiovascular Community, and beyond, with the ultimate goal of improving patient care and outcomes.
- An innovation-devoted day with the ultimate goal of improving patient care
Access to information has been evolving rapidly these past few years and so have your educational needs. Aware of this, we are constantly looking to adapt our educational Formats in order to help you apprehend the theoretical knowledge you are constantly handed, and translate it into your daily practice, ultimately improving the treatment of each individual patient.
- Ever-adapting educational formats translating theoretical knowledge into daily practice tools
A global leading forum for all interventional communities to connect, adapting to every region’s specificities and demands.
Our Course is built hand in hand along with 50 National Societies and supported by a global network of independent medical organisations that represent you and your country of practice.
- Course supported by over 50 National Societies
Nearly 115 nations compose each year the Course Board, and Faculty, as well as the participant’s base, while the LIVE demonstrations, which are at the very core of our educational vocation, are held by centres of excellence located all over the world.
- Close to 115 nationalities represented every year by participants, Board Members, Faculty and presenters
These ongoing collaborations not only confirm the international scope of our education, but also guarantees the richness of our Programme.
- LIVE demonstrations held by 11 centres of excellence around the world
Networking at the core
A peer-to-peer exchange platform to help you and your colleagues share knowledge, experience and practice
We actively endorse and encourage networking between practitioners as we know for a fact that these interactions drive transformation and enrichment to your daily practice and that of your teams.
- Engaging sessions conceived for participants and speakers to conveniently interact
You are encouraged to interact during sessions within a non-judgemental environment. This interaction can be specially carried on during sessions such as Learning, Essentials, LIVE demonstrations or Sharing Center among others, or through our digital tools (React@PCR).
- A Course where networking-devoted spaces and opportunities make peer-to-peer interaction easy
We value exchanges between generations: more experienced colleagues have tips and tricks to share, while the youngest are avid for innovation.
- Discussions on day-to-day practice obstacles and possible outcomes
Areas specially conceived for you to comfortably and efficiently exchange with your colleagues, such as the Posters’Lab, the Fellow Lounge or the Nurses and Allied Professionals Corner.