Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for EuroPCR
Consult the Frequently asked questions (FAQ) to find answers to questions like what's included in your badge, what languages are spoken, cancellation, shuttle service, travel rebate and more ...
Table of contents
- Where does EuroPCR take place?
- EuroPCR and Innovators Day
- How can I register
- Reduced fees
- Accompanying person
- What’s included in our registration fees?
- Certificates of attendance and UEMS credits
- How to get My Course Bag?
- What languages are spoken?
- Need accommodation for EuroPCR 2017?
- How to get an Invitation letter?
EuroPCR will take place in Paris, Palais des congrès, Porte Maillot.
Do not hesitate to see our page« Prepare your venue » page
EuroPCR, the World-Leading Course in Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine, will take place from Tuesday 16 to Friday 19 May.
Innovators Day will be held the day before, on Monday 15 May. This one-day meeting features reviews of unmet clinical needs by renowned physician experts, presentations by selected and most innovative companies, keynote lectures, moderated discussions and structured networking opportunities.
We offer individual registrations (one registration/one payment) and group registrations (one paying party for several participants).
Both registration for EuroPCR or combined registration for EuroPCR and Innovators Day are available.
See our « Register » page here:
Nurses, allied professionals, fellows (intern) and exhibitors benefit from dedicated and reduced rates against a proof of status:
- For nurses, allied professionals or residents, it can be a copy of their work card or a letter from their Head of Department
- For exhibitors, an email address with the exhibiting company’s domain name is compulsory. Distributors can also be registered under the exhibitor status.
There is no other reduced fee or discount.
There is no special registration fee for any members of any Medical Societies nor for developing countries participants.
It is not possible to buy badges for exhibition ONLY.
There is no special fee for accompanying person. A full registration, according to our price table is required to access the floors.
Children are not allowed at EuroPCR.
At EuroPCR, ALL BADGES will give access to:
- All scientific sessions (subject to room capacity)
- The exhibition areas
- 40 years of Angioplasty Expo (Level 3)
- Buffets, coffee breaks and lunch bags
- The EuroPCR Course bag (except for Exhibitor badges’ holders)
- Daily journal (within the limits of available stock)
- Glance Programme
- EuroIntervention Journal May issue and its Supplement (within the limits of available stock)
- Trials book (within the limits of available stock)
- PCR Courses App (subject to your device compatibility)
- Free Textbook-EAPCI chapters during EuroPCR
- Course slides et Videos on PCRonline.com
All certificates including Attendance for EuroPCR, PCR Innovators Day Paris, EAPCI Fellows Course and UEMS credits will be available online right after the course. In order to download them you must register or login to My PCR on PCRonline.com.
- Register or login to My PCR on PCRonline.com
- Go to My Bag tab
- Generate your voucher, print it or save it
- Present it on My PCR - Bag pick up Area on Level 2
English is the official language at EuroPCR.
Europa Booking & Services (EBS) is the official and exclusive hotel management administrator of EuroPCR.
May is a busy period in Paris and availability decreases every day. We strongly recommend that you book your rooms as soon as possible.
For group booking enquiries, please contact the team to receive our list of partners - over 150 hotels in Paris.
See our dedicated page
Getting a visa for France can be a time-consuming procedure. Hence, we encourage you and your invited guests to process visa applications as soon as possible. Personalised invitation letters can be downloaded.
May you need an original hard copy letter, please forward us the PDF received along with your express courrier name and account number and a delivery contact and address. We can send the letter(s) through our own courrier at your expense, payable in advance by credit card. For any other specific document, do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
A shuttle service from/to both Parisian airports and main train stations will be provided only upon reservation.
Public transportation tickets are not included.
Benefit from attractive discounts on wide range of public fares on all SkyTeam member airlines flights worldwide. Do not forget to print the Skyteam voucher, you will have to present it during your trip during check-in.
Do not forget to print the Skyteam voucher, you will have to present it during your trip during check-in.
All EuroPCR Faculty are automatically registered. Please do not register them or include them in your registration lists.
On the other hand, Presenters’ (abstract or poster presenters) registrations are not covered by the Organising committee.
Payments by credit card is strongly encouraged. Credit card payments are available during online registration process.
Payments can also be made by bank transfer. Please note that cheques will not be accepted.
A 3% tax will be applied for all payments by American Express.
Cash payments in EUR only will accepted onsite in Paris for on-the-spot badge purchases.
The PDF invoice you will receive after registration, is considered original invoice.
Make sure you state your complete invoicing address from the beginning during registration process. Once issued, invoices won’t be modified free of charge.
Any amendment on the billing address or VAT number, requested after the issuing of the invoice, will be charged €100.
Cancellations must be notify and are subject to the following conditions:
- Until 15 April 2017: refund minus 300€ as administrative fees. Name changes are possible for the SAME type of registration for free.
- No refund will be made after 15 April 2017, however, name changes are possible for the SAME type of registration only. Each name change will be charged €100 VAT included. - They won’t be possible on-site.
The Organising Committee cannot be held responsible for double registration or visa refusal. In these cases, cancellation policy will apply.
Once registration is considered valid and paid, a Badge retrieval voucher will be sent to each attendee. This voucher to be printed or saved, is the ticket to the final badge.
Onsite registration will open on Sunday 14 May from 2:00 pm
American Express, Visa/Master cards and cash payments will be accepted.