EuroPCR 2017 Programme
The programme focuses on: coronary interventions, interventions for valvular disease, interventions for heart failure, peripheral interventions, interventions for hypertension and interventions for stroke.
Hot topics during EuroPCR
Discover the challenges at the heart of the global interventional cardiology community's daily practice.
- Mitral: percutaneous repair or replacement?
- Heart Team: necessary or outdated?
- Left main: is it now part of daily clinical practice?
- Hypertension : future role for interventional device-based therapies
- Scaffold: what's next?
- TAVI: is there a role left for surgery?
- PCI of CTO: failure is no longer an option?
- Interventional cardiology for stroke: dream or reality?
- Peripheral interventions: what every interventional cardiologist should offer to his patients?
What's new at EuroPCR 2017?
Watch the comprehensive presentation and introduction to EuroPCR to find out more about the Programme insights from Hot topics to the new Session Formats.
The EuroPCR 2017 course structure is also available now.