EuroPCR 2017 LIVE demonstrations
- What do I need to demonstrate during this LIVE case to help members of the audience improve their personal skills?
- As a member of the audience, what would I like to see and understand during the LIVE demonstration that helps me improve my daily practice?
* The list of centres contributing Recorded cases will be regularly updated, as the programme building progresses.
- Live-case demonstrations: putting patients first
- LIVE case: PCI of LCX/OM1 bifurcation with culotte technique
LIVE demonstration from Clinique Pasteur - Toulouse, France (2016)
- LIVE case: right internal carotid stenting and FFR of LAD
LIVE demonstration from Maria Cecilia Hospital, GVM Care & Research - Cotignola, Italy (2016)
- LIVE case: a simplified TF TAVI
LIVE demonstration from Swiss Cardiovascular Centre, Bern University Hospital - Bern, Switzerland (2016)
- LIVE case: rotablation of LAD
LIVE demonstration from St Thomas' Hospital - London, United Kingdom (2016)
* The Operating teams will be regularly updated as the programme building progresses.
E. Barbato, J. Bartunek, B. De Bruyne, T. De PotterInvited Operator: T. Adriaenssens
K. Dou, J. Qian, Y. Yang
M. Asami, N. Brugger, A.Moschovitis, T. Pilgrim, L. Räber, S. Stortecky, S. Windecker, Y.Ueki, K.Yamaji
F. Castriota, A. MicariInvited Operator: F. De Marco
C. Jensen, C. Naber, T. Schmitz, A. Wolf
D. Al Khdair, K. Al Merri
London, United Kingdom
J. Hancock, B. Prendergast, S. Redwood
J. Escaned, A. Fernandez-Ortiz, N. Gonzalo
H. Benamer, B. Chevalier, P. Garot, T. Hovasse, T. Lefevre, Y. OnumaInvited Operators: A.Gagnor, G.Werner
M. Chan, R.C.H. Lee, A. Low, H. C. Tan
N. Dumonteil, J. Fajadet, B. Farah, B. Honton, A. Sauguet, D. Tchétché
Glasgow, United Kingdom