Nurses and Allied Professionals
The EuroPCR Course also focuses on Nurses and Allied Professionals. Find out all about the dedicated Programme and sessions.
Nurses and Allied Professionals Awardees:
Congratulations to this year's awardees!
EuroPCR 2017 Nurses and Allied Professionals Best Clinical Case:
Vito Fazzi Hospital
EuroPCR 2017 Nurses and Allied Professionals Best Clinical Abstract:
St George Hospital
A dedicated Programme for Nurses and Allied Professionals (NAP) in interventional cardiology, developed by and for nurses and allied professionals, is part of the EuroPCR 2017 Course.
The goal of this Programme is to provide participants with both the knowledge and the confidence to adapt their daily practice in accordance with the latest research and guidelines in the field of interventional cardiology.
Programme learning objectives:
- Review the basic principles of interventional cardiology and their application for Nurses and Allied Professionals working in the cathlab
- Understand the latest research results and techniques in interventional cardiology and their application for Nurses and Allied Professionals
- Gain confidence when engaging in scientific discussions with peers in an interactive environment
2017 Programme Hot Topics:
- Training and education: how to implement the Core Curriculum: where are we? and what does the future hold?
Attend this session to understand the importance of training and education for the NAPs working in the field of interventional cardiology
- Radiation safety in a day-to-day practice:
Attend this session to understand the importance of radiation safety for patients and the cathlab team
- Structural heart disease: from diagnostics to treatment - the patient care pathway
Attend this session to explore the importance of patient care pathway in structural heart disease - the role of the NAP in the decade of TAVR and Mitral procedures
PCR Clinical Research:
After its successful launch in 2015, the PCR Clinical Research Course has become an integral part of the EuroPCR 2017 Programme. Four units specially devoted to Clinical Research will be held on Thursday 18 May 2017 during EuroPCR.
Poster's area at the NAP Corner:
A Moderated Poster area is available at the NAP corner. To find out more details on the selected posters please visit our interactive Scientific Programme.