This new area will feature the nearly 400 e-Posters arising from the Call for Abstracts. Meet the authors, comment and exchange with your peers. Visit the Posters’Lab and take an active part in this unique learning experience!
The Posters’Lab is a new comfortable and friendly space within EuroPCR in which education, innovation and peer-to-peer interactivity meet. There, you will be able to find:
- Touch-screens featuring over 400 e-Posters covering all Programme Themes
- An exclusive Moderated Poster presentation area
- A pleasant Café and networking area
Networking at the core:
Open to the entire community, the Posters’Lab is the ideal networking area: come to comment e-Posters with your peers, ask your questions to the authors or simply exchange with your colleagues by a cup of coffee.
PCR posters go Digital
This year, the EuroPCR posters arising from the Call for Abstracts turn digital. The Posters’Lab interactive screens will allow you to:
- Navigate through the 400 e-Posters and customise your search
- Easily explore the e-Posters, zooming in and out
- Comment on your peers’ work
- Contact authors via e-mail
- Download e-Posters
Benefits of digital:
This innovative digital format enhances the e-Poster educational experience:
- More detailed and comprehensive e-Posters
- Integration of videos make for further interactivity
- Access to e-Posters on PCRonline after Course
- Moderated e-Poster presentations
A total of 24 e-Posters selected by the Course Directors will be presented by the authors and discussed with the audience during Moderated Posters Sessions.
Curious to know which e-Posters have been selected by the Course Directors? Visit the interactive Scientific Programme and find details on Moderated sessions’ hours, speakers and topics.
An additional Poster's area will be available within the NAP Corner. Don't forget to visit it!