Nurses and Allied Professionals at EuroPCR 2018
The EuroPCR Course also focuses on Nurses and Allied Professionals. Find out all about the dedicated Programme and sessions.
A dedicated Programme developed by and for Nurses and Allied Professionals (NAP) in interventional cardiology
This year in Paris, a focus will be put on patient care and safety, patient pathways and standards of care. Evolution in the cathlab environment and technology will be covered in predominantly case-based sessions, including techniques and tools, staff education, different TAVI scenarios, and indications for CTO and potential complications.
Throughout, facilitators will ensure there are increased opportunities for participants to interact with their peers, and place patient satisfaction and education at the centre of discussions.
- Join us in Paris: Tuesday 22 May to Friday 25 May
- Best Case and Best Abstract Ceremony: Thursday 24 May
- Not to be missed: the dedicated NAP posters in the Course’s high-tech Posters’Lab!
Preview of the Programme for Nurses and Allied Professionals
- Outcomes, safety and education - When did we leave our patient behind?
- Cathlab 2018: how to stay motivated, educated and have a healthy environment?
- The day after tomorrow - Patient outcome beyond procedural success in complex lesions and CTO
- Optimising care of the TAVI patient - a case-based discussion, variations on a theme
- Changing the practice for the future
- New frontiers in the cathlab - How can new technology help the patient
Special rates are applicable for Nurses and Allied Professionals, and if you register before 7 March, benefit from an early bird fee too!