Nurses and Allied Professionals @EuroPCR 2018
The EuroPCR Course also focuses on Nurses and Allied Professionals. Find out all about the dedicated Programme and sessions.
A dedicated Programme developed by and for Nurses and Allied Professionals (NAP) in interventional cardiology
This year in Paris, a focus will be put on patient care and safety, patient pathways and standards of care. Evolution in the cathlab environment and technology will be covered in predominantly case-based sessions, including techniques and tools, staff education, different TAVI scenarios, and indications for CTO and potential complications.
Throughout, facilitators will ensure there are increased opportunities for participants to interact with their peers, and place patient satisfaction and education at the centre of discussions.
- Join us in Paris: Tuesday 22 May to Friday 25 May
- NAP Best Case and Best Abstract Ceremony: Thursday 24 May
- Not to be missed: the dedicated NAP posters in the Course’s high-tech Posters’Lab!
- 11 sessions for the community
- In the dedicated Room 351, on Level 3
- Wide range of topics such as safety, patient outcome, TAVI, new technology…
Don’t miss this session on the significance of TEAM WORK!
Interactivity will be at a peak as facilitators T. Johnson and S. Carson focus on the importance of a team approach for optimal patient care and safety:
- “Team work for the management of cardiogenic shock in the cathlab”
- CS recognition
- Be aware of different roles each team member performs in the cathlab and how to communicate and work together best
- Essential and urgent investigations
- Current role for revascularisation, mechanical circulatory support and pharmacotherapy
- Tuesday 22 May - 15:30-17:00 – Room 342A