GulfPCR-GIM 2016 LIVE demonstrations
Follow the LIVE demonstrations on your topic of interest if you wish to:
- Compare your practice with some of the most experienced Operators in the field
- Appreciate solutions to individual challenges which may help you achieve the best possible result for your patients
- Discuss your experience immediately with your peers during the time dedicated to discussion with the Operators
LIVE demonstrations follow high educational and ethical standards that are PCR's key priorities. It is with great respect that we thank our LIVE Centres colleagues from the 2016 edition for offering to share with us their thoughts and skills. We are even more grateful to the patients who agreed on supporting this outstanding educational opportunity for the interventional community.
When preparing for their LIVE demonstrations, all Operators strived to respond to the two following fundamental questions:
- What do I need to demonstrate during this LIVE case to help members of the audience improve their personal skills?
- As a member of the audience, what would I like to see and understand during the LIVE demonstration that helps me improve my daily practice?
Download the LIVE case demonstration guide by J. Fajadet, S. Wood and W. Wijns on:
Discover the two centres of excellence, and their Main Operators, which hosted the 2016 LIVE demonstrations: