Free online Post-graduate education in interventional medicine
PCR Webinars are a complementary approach to PCR Courses. Made By and For interventional cardiologists, they allow you to:
- Access Live & Interactive Post-Graduate Online Medical Education directly from your office or home
- Improve your daily practice and your clinical skills by interacting with renowned and seasoned operators
What are PCR Webinars ?
There are two kinds of PCR Webinars:
- PCR In The Lab
- A LIVE intervention with a specific procedure, filmed directly inside the cathlab
- 60 minutes
- LIVE intervention in a cathlab
- Online questions & comments available
After each PCR Webinar has been broadcast live, a replay is made available to the community in the PCR Webinars on demand section.
Each category consists of a number of modules, preferably to be viewed in the given order.
- Step-by-step planning and performing bifurcation PCI: provisional single-stent strategy
- A patient with a bifurcation lesion requiring a provisional stent with or without side branch stenting
- Step by step planning and performing a bifurcation: PCI requiring 2 stents upfront
- A patient with a left main bifurcation lesion
If you want to attend and stay up-to-date with the latest PCR Webinars news, don't hesitate: