The new rotational atherectomy system for treating undilatable coronary lesions
Discover the details of this Round Table Webinar taking place on Friday 20 April 2018 at 5:00 pm - Paris time (UTC+2)
This PCR Webinar, "The new rotational atherectomy system for treating undilatable coronary lesions" consists of:
- a 60-minute LIVE discussion between leading experts in a studio
- throughout which you can use the chat section for questions and comments
Attend this PCR Webinar if you want to :
- Discover the new rotational atherectomy equipment
- Discuss the European Consensus Document and explain the 'new rules'
- Learn how to avoid and manage most common complications
How to participate? In just 2 easy steps…!
- Subscribe by filling in the form below
- Access the dedicated platform via a link sent to you by email 2 hours before transmission time
Register for this webinar
Want to learn more about rotational atherectomy? Consult this publication from EuroIntervention:
These PCR Webinars are available thanks to the support of Boston Scientific. PCR develops independant educational programmes.