PCR in the Lab Webinar – Left main bifurcation PCI – proper use of imaging guidance
Discover the details of this PCR Webinar in the Lab taking place on Tuesday 5 June 2018
This PCR in the Lab Webinar, "Left main bifurcation PCI – proper use of imaging guidance" contains two parts:
- Online access to the PCR Webinars platform opens: The platform is available on PC, tablets and smartphones
- LIVE intervention on a patient for 45 minutes: React and ask your questions by using the chat section for questions and comments
- Debrief for 15 minutes: Participate in a LIVE discussion with the operating team
Participate in this Webinar if you want:
- To learn how intravascular imaging can facilitate left main PCI
- To understand the steps of provisional T-stenting technique in the left main
How to participate? In just 2 easy steps…!
- Subscribe by filling the form below
- Access the dedicated platform via a link sent to you by email 2 hours before transmission time
Register for this webinar
- View all PCR Webinars in this series on the Management of a patient with left main disease
- Want to learn more about left main and multivessel disease? Find all the latest content published on this website.
These PCR Webinars are available thanks to the support of Medtronic. PCR develops independant educational programmes.