Round Table Webinar - PCI of calcified left main – how to do safely?
Discover the details of this Round Table Webinar taking place in October 2018
This PCR Round Table Webinar, "PCI of calcified left main – how to do safely?" consists of:
- A 60-minute LIVE discussion between leading experts in a studio
- Throughout which you can use the chat section for questions and comments
Participate in this Webinar if you want:
- To discuss procedural risk stratification of lesions in the left main stem
- To understand the specific risks of PCI in a heavily calcified left main
- To learn how rotablation can be performed safely in the left main
Registrations will be opening soon. Stay tuned!
- View all PCR Webinars in this series on the Management of a patient with left main disease
- Want to learn more about left main and multivessel disease? Find all the latest content published on this website.
These PCR Webinars are available thanks to the support of Medtronic. PCR develops independant educational programmes.