Practical Course on Hypertension (PCH) @EuroPCR 2018
PCH will be at EuroPCR 2018 – come participate!
Sessions prepared in collaboration with the Practical Course on Hypertension will be featured in the official Programme at the Course in Paris, more specifically on Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 May in the dedicated Room 242A.
Here are a few of the topics that will be covered:
- the treatment of hypertension in daily practice:
- reviewing useful tips on diagnosis
- discussing challenges in common morbidities
- how to apply the new hypertension guidelines
- the implications of the medication studies SPYRAL-OFF and SPYRAL-ON, in two dedicated ‘Will this trial change my practice’ sessions
- a full 2018 update on renal artery denervation in hypertension, including the latest clinical trials and how to identify ‘ideal patients’
- new devices for hypertension treatment, their features, procedural steps and clinical study results
- different approaches to neuromodulation involving the carotid arteries and the creation of an arterio-venous fistula.